After your own flesh and blood, what is the next most precious thing in your life? Most likely it is your 4-legged children. Your pets are as important to your daily well-being as you are to theirs. So when you must be away from home for any length of time, you can find yourself needing to hire a pet sitter. A loving, caring pet sitter cares about your pets almost as much as you do. They do much more than just feed and water your kids while you are away.
Your Pet Gets:
- The environment they know best.
- Their regular diet and routine.
- Relief from traveling to and staying in an unfamiliar place with other animals (such as a boarding kennel).
- Attention while you’re away.
- Happier friends and neighbors, who aren’t burdened with caring for your pet.
- The peace of mind that comes from knowing that your pet is being cared for by a professional.
- Someone to bring in your newspaper and mail so potential burglars don’t know you’re away.
- Someone who will come to your home so you don’t have to drive your pet to a boarding kennel.